Â

|| You told me in a dream you always loved me ||

You told me in dream you always loved me ||


i wept with joy at what joy you said.
My sadness was not there .
it was so lovely.And with u was my darling,also dead.
The sky was with an early  sunrise burning,yet still with ample  darkness for the moon,
Which held the secret  of its youthful yearning Although it knew that it would vanish soon.
How  wonderful,i thought at last to hear u,say what i had known but never heard!
Abandoned,i have long longed to be near u.
And find my long-lost refuge in a word.
I saw the truth of it within your eyes and blessed the dream that ends but never dies..


P/s:I made this poem is just for fun,spend their time is wasted,
not involving the right of any part and there is no implied meaning, to his friends who follow my blog is special for all readers.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment